Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Swore I was done with the salon biz but....

took a job at a new salon and had an awesome day!
I wasn't clock watching and hating every minute of it.
Smart Styles sucked, let's be honest.
Trendz, crazy people. Honestly, how can you just not pay an employee.
If I had any energy left, I would sue for the wages I did not receive for months.
I would rather just move on I guess.
Anyway, love the new salon. Classic rock all day, relaxed atmosphere, fun people to work with.
After so many bad salons, I am afraid to say I think I have finally found the one I can be happy to go to work for. Don't want to jinx it :)
I will never work for corporate again. No amount of money is worth the stress of that lifestyle. Not for me anyway.
I am up at 2 am because I had to pee and then the dogs wouldn't go back to bed. I know they know it wasn't time to get up. So I feed them way early, it is Thanks Giving for them too I guess.
Now they will be starving by noon.
Keeping it simple this year.
No big meal that will keep me chained in the kitchen for hours.
If I never smell another turkey baking, I will be fine with that.
Happy Thanks Giving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment